HTC Desire HD + 8Gb card + Case + Charger and cable .

HTC Desire HD - (Black) for sale sale. Around 6 months old. selling due to the need of a Blackberry as I travel a lot. It has two small hairline scratches on the screen (barely visible) but otherwise is in impecable condition and has lived in its case all of its life. I got it on an Orange contract so I would assume it is locked to Orange although these phones can be unlocked for £10. The contract does not come with the phone. I am in the process of moving home so am happy to meet you in town (Brighton or Hove) or post to a UK address. Full payment will need to be in my account and cleared before posting. Included in the box: HTC Desire HD (Black) 8Gb card HTC Charger Case USB cable Price: £195ono Note: I am not interested in posting this to Nigeria nor anywhere outside the UK. I will not trade nor use another means of payment other than cash, direct transfer or paypal. The price of postage will be added to the decided cost of the phone and will be subject to the distance and means you would like it to be posted by.