****Apple iPhone 4S 16GB in White, On Vodafone**** MAKE ME AN OFFER!!! -

Apple iPhone 4S 16GB White, On Vodafone. I have had the phone for approximately 5 months, and it is in immaculate condition, I have had a cover and screen protectors on since day one and has no scratches or blemishes whatsoever on the front or the back. There are a few tiny dots on the metal trim from dust trapped behind the case. (Just trying to be 100% honest) The iPhone comes in its original box with matching serial number, also includes original USB cable, charger plug and headphones, these are all still sealed. The iPhone is under warranty until the 14 October 2012. Not sure what else to say, other than that this is the latest model and is an amazing phone. I am looking for as close to £400 as I can get. Its really worth the money. So nearest offer to £400 takes it. Cash on collection only from Barnsley, South Yorkshire I will not post. Please email me offers and i will respond straight away to reasonable ones.