Samsung Galaxy S2 16gb Black Unlocked As New !

There is my Samsung Galaxy S2 on sale for £280. I purchased this phone 5 months ago from Carphone Warehouse so I believe it is unlocked as all of their phones are unbranded. I wanted a change after having 2 iphones, but it seems I am an apple girl after all and I am going back! So this one is for sale!  It is an amazing phone and is in As New Condition, with a screen protector fitted at time of purchase. There is not one mark on it. It comes with 2 years manufacturer warranty and all the accessories in the box apart from the charger,this got lost so i have been charging it via the pc cable..I have reflected this in the price. A new charger is only around £5. Cash on collection only ( p.s I used to work in a bank so dont try it! :-) from Letchworth, Hertfordshire. I am a genuine seller and this is a genuine item, so i want a genuine buyer! ( no timewasters or scammers ) Please give me a call on 07939 015030 (Stacy) if you are interested.