Apple iPhone 3GS 32GB For Sale Good Condition Fully Working & Boxed +

NO TRADES ----------------------- NO TRADES ----------------------- NO TRADES NO SWAPS ----------------------- NO SWAPS ----------------------- NO SWAPS I am selling my iPhone 3GS 32GB (Highest Version 3GS there is) unlocked on all networks and comes fully boxed. I have had the phone for 2 years (Contract) and have just upgraded so I have no use for the phone. The phone has some scratches here and there as expected from a phone this old. It also has a minor defect around the headphone port where the case has cracked a small amount, however this does not effect the functionality of the headphone port or any of the other phone. The phone comes with its original box, mains plug, USB cable and some apple stickers. I am looking for £150 OVNO (Or very Near Offer). Please contact me on 07874043666 (Text Message preferred as I am unable to take calls at work).