Apple iPhone 4 32GB – Excellent Condition – Factory Unlocked and Jailbroken – Boxed + Accessories +

Apple iPhone 4 32GB Factory Unlocked, meaning this works on all networks, as I paid £20 to get it unlocked onto all networks. I have also jail broken the iPhone meaning you can get all the apps for free, however I can also restore onto the new iOS 6 should anyone wish. In absolute mint condition, ideal for a present in my opinion, I have always took care in this phone, and it comes with plastic screen protectors on the front and on the back, however after around 6 months the plastic screen protector is slightly peeling on the front but it’s still intact. It will come boxed with most accessories (only excluding the headphones) Only issue is that the power button is slightly stiff (but still works, not to worry!) and the + volume button is a bit stiff (but still works not worry!) been quoted for me to fix both parts its £15.00 altogether, that’s why I have it listed for a cheaper price than the rip-offs I think you get elsewhere. I can guarantee you will not be disappointed with this purchase, should you have any more questions please feel free to contact me. £230.00 OR NEAR OFFER Please contact 07851529343 or e-Mail. Thanks!