5830i iphone rom .

Apple Iphone 4s (unlocked)
This is brand new as of today (26/11/2012) It is a replacement from the apple store! the headphones are brand new untouched, but the box and the charger are in used condition. The phone has over 250 days of apple warranty left. It is also unlocked to any network. I now have the iphone 5 so no longer need this phone, I have original receipt to prove it was bought pay as you go! I would like a swap for an Ipad 3, please txt all offers to my mobile, also I will not send period!! must be collection from accrington, Thankyou If you want to offer anything else of the same value feel free, im into all sorts and always up for a good deal, cash is also an option £320 they go for more than this on ebay (look for yourself) 07588000858 < my number text me (not at stupid times please :)