Nokia n96 16gb good condition and nokia x6 16gb in new condition -

I am selling both my phones for £140 together the nokia n96 is 16gb good condition few scratches nothing major there is a screen protector so the screen should be fine if you take the screen protector off. unlocked to any network boxed charger headphones and leather case the nokia x6 is also 16gb on tmobile or ee. used but in new condition (not even a single scratch) with a built in free to use sat nav with box charger headphones and leather case. These phones can be bought separately and have already been listed for £80 each there are pictures on both of the other adds with the phones for £80 if you would like to see them or You can buy both these phones for £140 which will save you £20. and I would recommend you buy them together. Please phone quickly before they are sold. I have tried to as honest as possible. If you have any queestion please call or text me.