Blackberry Bold 9790 new - swap maybe iphone or sell !

I have a week old blackberry bold 9790 for sale Was an unwanted upgrade from my network. I have used it since thursday but I just do not like it. Fully boxed with charger, earphones and documents. It is unlocked to any network so can take any simcard. Phone is in NEW condition and has been looked after for the small amount of time I have used it for. Willing to swap for maybe an iPhone - Contact me with your offers. Will not swap for silly things. Price is £240 or nearest offer - please, dont offer me silly money. I will not post the phone to you - FACE to FACE deal only - We will meet at North Greenwich Station on the jubliee line. NO TIMEWASTERS either - already had an exchanged lined up for this but it fell through. Text me - as I cant always answer the phone or leave a message on my voicemail and i will get back to you.