Blackberry 9900 motherboards for sale ?

Please No Time Wasters! iPhone 4s 16gb (new) in Black Unlocked to all Networks
Hello and thank you for looking! I am urgently trying to sell my iPhone, was initially on Vodafone, but has been unlocked by Network Provider (Vodafone) so it is legitimately been Unlocked to all networks. My asking price is £400GBP as this is the money needed to complete my monthly Rent Payment, the phone come with everything brand new and papaer work is included (copies). please google specs of this phone if any tech specifications needed Please come and see the phone for yourself, phone has to go by Sunday the 12th, otherwise it will be too late! Please Call me if you are interested to come and see the phone, I will be more than happy to travel 50% within London to meet potential buyer on face to face basis, and cash upon collection, Thank you so very much! Telephone to contact: 07900400248 (Eric) or email me on: esalim(at)me.com