PRICE DROP - Apple iPhone 4S 32Gb, mint, unlocked, with original box & all retail accessories ?

Hi, This is my black Apple iPhone 4S, 32Gb in original box and with all original retail accessories. The phone was purchased SIM free direct from Apple and replaced under warranty at the Apple Store, Belfast on 28 November 2011 so is just over 3 months old. It is in mint condition, having been kept in a case from the start and I will include receipts for warranty purposes. My reason for selling is that I have got another handset and I cannot justify having a substantial amount of money sitting on the shelf. Any questions, just ask. I prefer contact by text if possible because quite often, I am at work and cannot take calls. PLEASE NOTE - I WILL NOT EVEN READ NON UK TEXTS SO SAVE YOURSELF THE BOTHER! Thanks for your interest.